Feel free to add/edit the page. If you want to comment just write what you have to say under the corresponding passage and sign with ~~~~ or - if you feel it needs a more in-depth discussion - comment in the comment-section. After that please leave an "updated"/"commented" message on the To Do List Notification-Thread so that all admins get a notification. If a task is done please move it to the Settled Tasks at the bottom of this page.
Main Page Revamp
Links to important pages need organization and some picture in place of it to give it more professionalism Overall organization
- Links to pertinent websites
- New theme/background? Something Tap Titan related, maybe.
Template for Userpages including
- Artifacts (+levels)
- Highest stage
- etc. feel free to add anything you might want to have in there
Revamp of the Template:Zone-template.
- maybe adding a description to the look of the zone or
- maybe adding a list of enemies that can be encountered (if there are specific enemies to the zones)
Revamp of the Category:TournamentResultTemplates
I'm not quite satisfied with the look of the table... I'm open for any suggestions!
I don't think this matters too much. It's all about the grind and progressing. The names don't matter much unless they release a special boss with special abilities.
Admin comment-background colors
Let's us define the background/text color of our comments beneath wiki pages. Let me know if we want to implement that.
Admin namespace (low priority)
Creates a place that only admins can read and edit. Some links on that topic:
A Clan Section/Board in the Forum
as described here: Thread:11898
- maybe we make a wiki clan ourselves? WikiTappers Tag: |WT| or |wiki|, or sth? might need a lot of attention and workload though...
- please let me know how clans are called in this game. (clan/guild/fractions/etc)
IIRC There are no clans/guilds/factions (Not even fractions of them) in this game, closest are multiplayer parties of up to 3 persons. If people want to make their own clans/guilds/factions, I have nothing against it, but it won't do anything in-game. - Axioras 15:05, July 26, 2015 (UTC)
Well, imo the benefits of a clan would be:
- you could time the entry of a tournament to be in the same bracket (i'm still not entirely sure how it works - time of entry/# of prestige)
- you could easily communicate with each other via the forum/wallpost
- you can trust each other in regards of rank-sharing
- you can gather in groups of same timezones/activity times
I would like to set up a glossary page where abbreviations are explained. Need to think it through (= if there are enough abbreviations in order to create a glossary page)
Let me know of any abbreviations you think need an explanation:
- DPS (i know there is a page for that - would be merged into the glossary)
- Cool Down
Maybe you can make not a glossary page, but a glossary category? Who knows. - Axioras 17:17, July 21, 2015 (UTC)